Editor-in-Chief Victor A. Bazhenov
Subject area: Engineering, Materials Science
Subject activity: simulation and numerical analysis of deformation processes in massive and thin-walled spatial structures taking into account physical and geometric nonlinearity.
Special attention is paid to problems of education.
Born on July 12, 1941 in town Gorodnya of Chernihiv Region.
- 1963 – Construction Department, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
- 1969 – Candidate of Engineering Sciences
- 1985 – Doctor of Engineering Sciences
- 1987 – Professor
- 2010 – Academician of Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine
- 1992 – Honored Science and Engineering worker of Ukraine
- 1991 – Laureate of Ukrainian State Prize in the realm of Science and Technology
- 2003 – Laureate of Ukrainian State Prize in the realm of Science and Technology
- 2013 – Laureate of Ukrainian State prize in the realm of education
Since 1989 – Head of Department of Structural Mechanics.
Since 1992 – Director of Scientific Research Institute of Structural Mechanics of Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture.
The author of 560 scientific papers, including 27 monographs, 30 textbooks for higher education.
Scopus Author ID: 7005384335, h-index: 4